2. Contact details to the Administrator: email@example.com Association Natureef ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441 Szczecin
3. The purpose of data processing is to: Check the potential of the company as a potential member of Natureef
4. Legal basis for processing: the provision of data is voluntary but required to accept the company to the Natureef Association
5. The collected data will be stored to: during the period of participation of the company as a member of the association. The data provided will not be shared with other parties.
6. You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure and revocation of your consent to the processing of your data.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority-the President of the Office for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 On natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Copyright © 2018 Natureef. All right reserved.
Want to keep up with the latest news from the market?Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified first in the industry!
1. The administrator of personal data: NATUREEF Association, ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441
Szczecin, NIP: 8513210132, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 605488487
2. The administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer: Contact details
Łukasz Kruszyński, e- mail: email@example.com, tel: 514449797
3. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of providing services, handling requests and
responding to requests
4. Categories of personal data include, among others name and surname, telephone number, e-
mail address, address, data dedicated to the process / service / project
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate
interest of the administrator, unless you object to the
processing of data
6. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify,
delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to
object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the
processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
8. Legal basis - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
9. The data provided by you will not be subject to
automated decision making and profiling
10. The data comes from data subjects
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary