The largest Polish producer of foil and paper packaging for bakeries.
A leader in the production of polyethylene films with 35 year of experience.
Comprehensive service for the gardening sector
Owns the largest cast film production line in Europe.
Infrastructure and knowledge in the field of Industry 4.0, biomaterials and circular economy.
Producer of graphic paints, printing matrices as well as punching dies for packaging.
A leading Polish producer of modern and functional flexible packaging.
Leader in the production of cast PP and cast PET films
Two printing technologies, one direction - innovation in the packaging industry.
Market leader in consumer tests of food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical packaging.
The largest in Poland producer of packaging bags with euro hanger.
Experts in the field of innovative materials and modern packaging technologies.
A leading supplier andintegrator of flexo and typographic water-borne technologies.
The biggest supplier of LDPE polyethylene film in Poland.
Copyright © 2018 Natureef. All right reserved.
Want to keep up with the latest news from the market?Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified first in the industry!
1. The administrator of personal data: NATUREEF Association, ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441
Szczecin, NIP: 8513210132, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 605488487
2. The administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer: Contact details
Łukasz Kruszyński, e- mail: email@example.com, tel: 514449797
3. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of providing services, handling requests and
responding to requests
4. Categories of personal data include, among others name and surname, telephone number, e-
mail address, address, data dedicated to the process / service / project
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate
interest of the administrator, unless you object to the
processing of data
6. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify,
delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to
object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the
processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
8. Legal basis - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
9. The data provided by you will not be subject to
automated decision making and profiling
10. The data comes from data subjects
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary