A collaboration of over 160 European companies, associations and organisations representing the entire value chain of flexible packaging.
VEGEPOLYS brings together over 400 French companies and research centers in horticulture and seed production.
FoodFakty to największa w Polsce platforma wiedzy dla profesjonalistów branży spożywczej, budująca kulturę bezpieczeństwa żywności.
Cross-sector partnership with a common vision of the circular economy for plastic packaging.
PMAG is EU-UNDP Supported Georgian Packaging Cluster which works across the packaging value chain.
Platforma dla producentów i przetwórców żywności oraz ich dostawców oferująca wsparcie procesów produkcyjnych
RecyClass is a comprehensive cross-industry initiative that works to advance plastic packaging recyclability and to establish a harmonized approach towards recycled content calculation and its traceability in Europe.
INBIOM has over 700 members, including most of the leading Danish companies and universities in the field of agriculture, food and biomass.
FEMAC is a cluster of agricultural production from Catalonia. Leader of European projects. Natureef partner in international initiatives.
ATB is Leibniz Research Institute specialized in the field of agriculture, food, biological and technical systems.
Bulgarian cluster dealing with innovations in the field of energy efficiency, renewable energy sources and environmental technologies.
A leading international R&D institute in the area of process engineering and packaging.
Hungarian ICT cluster providing solutions for Industry 4.0
Materia Nova is a R&D Centre, employing 90 researchers, specialized in white biotechnology, (Bio)polymer, organic chemistry and surface treatments.
KCPK was established by the joint paper and board industry in The Netherlands to perform research to endorse the knowledge infrastructure.
Copyright © 2018 Natureef. All right reserved.
Want to keep up with the latest news from the market?Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified first in the industry!
1. The administrator of personal data: NATUREEF Association, ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441
Szczecin, NIP: 8513210132, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 605488487
2. The administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer: Contact details
Łukasz Kruszyński, e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 514449797
3. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of providing services, handling requests and
responding to requests
4. Categories of personal data include, among others name and surname, telephone number, e-
mail address, address, data dedicated to the process / service / project
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate
interest of the administrator, unless you object to the
processing of data
6. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify,
delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to
object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the
processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
8. Legal basis - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance)
9. The data provided by you will not be subject to
automated decision making and profiling
10. The data comes from data subjects
11. Providing your personal data is voluntary